Friday, September 18, 2009

finally freeze..

finally network freeze for festive..
im currently being very busy, my mind sooooo exhausted..
insyaAllah, there is a hikmah for this.

its 5pm already, im about to go home do the final packing and will be heading to hometown tomorrow morning. i need to do some shopping but i dont think my hubby willing to do so.
its better to go alone but for sure he wont allow me.

hopefully this hari raya holiday will let me release all in my mind then i need to think once im back after the whole week leave next week.
thanks a lot to joo wei tan, the piaoliang network designer who was gave me some advise and support. xie xie laoshi :)

got to do my auto reply mail for next whole week then will go home.
Alhamdulillah, dapat aku merasai nikmat ramadhan dan syawal sekali lagi. mudah2an there will be another one next year (means dipanjangkan umur).

No comments: