Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm LOCKED

this is not the first time, it has happened before.
DAMN!!
due to my period pain, yeah ITS DAMN PAIN.. im working remotely from home. but i have to be in office by 3pm because i have to attend 1 session at 3.3opm with Yinthing & Grace.
and just now, im ready and was about to go out... aha! then occured that my house key is not with me.
i am LOCKED in my own house. what should i do, mengamuk?? grrrrrrrrrr..
yes, ikutkan hati rasa nak mengamuk but unfortunately by doing so cant get this resolved.
right away called Yinthing and luckily it can be postponed..
due to twice has happened, i better do the duplicate key another one to keep in house and another one will let security post guard keep for me.
in future if its gonna happen again, i may have spare keep in house or else i may get security to get me out of here...
my head is already dizzy and its now become more ddiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy ok.
if i mention to anyone about this surely i kena gelak punya!

.....................................

and ive got time to read my hubby's blog.. since he wrote in his blog, yes, i admit.
i jauh hati sangat2 with him until i have to keep myself away from him.
how does it feel??? its definitely pain.
sometimes, i hate it. i do hate it much!
but nothing i can do... because im just a wife......

No comments: