Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm off to Melbourne, Sydney and New Zealand

I will definitely gonna miss this place, my workstation where i spent lot of my time and day even night time.

I'll be missing Ummi, adik2, family, friends and especially my tiaaakkk musyuk at home who is the other half. Spent a week with Aween, my other half and her hubby in Jakarta and Bandung at least released my homesick.. haha, homesick la sangat. its not that actually, the most sad is berpuasa di perantauan. menangislah dibuatnya time berbuka and sahur nanti. macammanalah my other half nak berbuka, bersahur.

during my absence terpaksalah dia buat sendiri semua. i wont be around to do all that, pakaikan stokin each morning, korekkan telinga, potongkan kuku tangan and kaki which i've done last night. i was told that he gonna keep until i get back before raya. panjanglah kuku tu macam pontianak tak pun pontiabang.. haha

I'm flying off on my mom's birthday, Happy Birthday Ummi. Semoga Ummi sihat and sentiasa dibawah lindunganNya. Nana doakan Ummi akan terus kuat and tabah, im here pray for u mom.. always..

1 comment:

Diary Kayangan said...

damn!! extremely busy, gilos punya hectic.. melambak gila kerja. owh!