Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Way I Am, have u?

have u ever be in a way I am, especially for those wife...?
sometimes i feel im not good enough for my hubby, urrmmm.. i guess so. even after a while tried so hard giving the best but still.. so dissapoint me.
dont know why, im not having "period".

my hubby worked last weekend even Monday is public holiday. DAMN.
right away texted my hubby, the message sound so down;

IM SORRY MY DEAR, Im not the best and not good enough to being with u, being your wife.
and, seems used to it.. he replied with those spirit words.
after his office hour on that Sunday, brought me along to somewhere that ive never been for quite sometime, IKEA.
looking for new furniture and decoration of our new house.. and bought me few thingssss. LOVE U DADDY.
In The Darkest Moment, Where All Seems Lost, You Are At My Side.....
God bless u my lovely hubby.. Amin...

No comments: