Friday, May 8, 2009

Its Friday Again...

yes, finally.. its Friday again, weekend is coming. nak duduk rumah puas2, after i've been through s*** weekdays.

'Mother's Day' was the topic discussed on mix fm this morning. most of the callers shared their experiences especially on how hurt when their son/daughter turns and do exactly like what they did to their mother previously. what goes around comes around. yes, this is called life.. you got what you deserved. myself also used to be like that, was a teenage at that moment. sometimes, me and my mom were arguing each other especially when we occured that our opinion wasnt the same.

my mom was a good student last time when she was in schooling time, ex student of Convent Bukit Nenas, and myself.. known as quite good debator. the arguement session was like terrible competition and my late father always there as a judge to calmed us down. ahaks :)

no, actually that wasnt because of my mom was a good student but i guess because we both were young. she just 19years old when she gave birth to me. my father was her teacher and thats why my mom decided not to further her studies after Convent Bukit Nenas due to big age gap between them, 18 years you know. thats amazed me. how loyal they both were waiting for each other. and lucky me now having very nice husband who was waiting for me several years since i was primary school even he just 2 years older than me, not as big age gap as my parents.

my mom is the best mother in the world (yes, of course).

but talking about our previous, i couldnt imagine how my child would be. hopefully, i wont have bad arguement with my kids and i wish they will not so stubborn as their mommy (owh, thats me). yeah, i admit it. im stubborn, i am Taurus.

my mom is my idol, i wanna be very good wife and very good mother as she is. my late father was so lucky having my mom as his wife, and thats exactly i want my husband to feels. as for now, alhamdulillah. my husband never complaint anything.

M is for the million things she gives me.
O means only that she's soft to hold.
T for the things she tries to teach me.
H is for her heart of purest gold.
E for her eyes with love light shining.
R means right and right she'll always be.

if the friend is one, who can sense your emotions by sheer instinct. if a techer is the one, who knows just how to mould you into the best person you can make....then i am lucky for sure...because i have them all in someone, who is truly my own - My Mom

i love you as my mother. i respect you as a woman. i trust you as my friend. u mean so much to me and im so lucky to have you. there is no word may describe how precious u are in my whole life. you are the strongest woman ive ever met and ive been observing since 24 years back, and the peak was when we lost Abi. u such the best idol and thats how i am now. your son in law keeps saying that im good, im the best, im independent and so on.. those things actually were u used to be.

Happy Mothers Day Ummi.

Thanks for everything u've done to me. its priceless.... i cant even afford to pay. here i am, because of u... my Ummi, Pn Hjh Faridar Hasni Mohd Hailani.

No comments: