Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day




who's asleep actually :)
alia yawning.. kat pangguan daddy


i am not yet a mother, just experienced to be a temporary mother of baby nur alia natasha. my husband woke me up on early sunday morning just to wish 'Happy Mother's Day, Honey'.. i was so touched but what should i do? cry, smile, happy? because that reminds me of baby alia and especially me and husband were look after her together for few months. how i missed to listen her cry, laugh and to enjoy her sweet smiles. but, even she's not my own, was treating her as mine is a MUST to me. just like my own daughter, pampered her, love her..

my husband know well how sad i am when baby alia was taken away from me. he always there for me to be a shoulder to cry on. yeah, i know we both love alia but that was something we couldnt resist.
and as of Mother's Day, my husband surprised me with something unforgettable memories. thanks daddy. and sempena Hari Ibu juga mummy ingin ucapkan terima kasih yang tidak terhingga kerana sentiasa memberi semangat tanpa jemu, always on my side. also thank you very much for helped me a lot took care of baby alia and being very good father for baby alia and me :)
your concerns are very much appreciated.
love u honey.

No comments: