Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alliance Bank

andai ada sesiapa nak beli rumah, bolehlah rujuk pada bank berikut.. and i do have someone who really2 good in arranging your home loan. very fast and good service, she is Sandy from Alliance Bank Puchong Branch.. very-very helpfull and my home loan is done by her.. and my lawyer also very-very supportive, Douglas who intoduced me to Sandy. they both are awesome, helpful.

Alhamdulillah, akhirnya selesai segala urusan and my new house is on my name alone, without 2nd name and guarantor..

but i have to get tenant for that house as i wont be living here anymore.. or else, that house can be rest house for my ummi and adik2 kalau diorang datang sini. so i may just do the online monthly installment from my new place..

nak merepek apalah i ni ha.. kepala semak, keje banyak.. tapi nak buat hati tadak.. haizzzz

No comments: