Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY Festive





i was so happy for this time CNY, know why? my family came to my house and so much fun activities we did together...
to my hubby, thanks a lot ya being with us and treating my family nice sangat..

we went to Ampang Hilir which is my aunt now officially move to their new house, she must be so penat to manage that house, ahaks.. kuruslah lepas ni naik turun tangga. nice house, 3ple storey.
hubby asked me.. 'sayang nak rumah macam ni tak..?'
okk oowww, if he gets me that kind of house, i really need maid not only one, but two. ahaks ;p
double storey is more than enough for me honey. hurrrmm, cukuplah i dah punya rumah yang paling istimewa dalam hati suami i, ia paling bermakna..

this morning, i was cleaning up my house. then, just occured my hubby's sms when ive got into my car because i nak charge my handphone. so touched la my dear.. thanks a lot.

mummy, setiap kali berjauhan, kerinduan pasti semakin menebal. setiap detik bersama kebahagiaan yg teramat sangat dirasa. daddy sangat2 kerana dapat memiliki isteri yg terbaik dalam hidup ini. mummy adalah harta daddy yg terlalu bernilai. takkan ada penggantinya sampai bila2 walaupun hingga nafas daddy terhenti.

termenitis pulak airmata masa baca sms ni pagi tadi. indeed, i love u too sweetheart.

office today is such very peaceful place due to network freeze and CNY fever. feel need to shout.. AMANNYA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: