Friday, January 30, 2009

Secret Recipe & Kenny Rogers

yesterday, me and hubby went to Kenny Rogers Alamanda for lunch..
and now just got back from Secret Recipe. i had prawn macaroni cheese...okkkoowww, gemuklah saya but it couldnt resist, thats my favourite.
went to Ambank yesterday to renew my husband's car roadtax and isurance but unfortunately their system was offline and thats why i went there again today. alang2 dah Michael asked me for lunch, so pergi dengan dia je lah.. and again he paid my lunch, owwhhhh... tak suka tak suka tak suka. should man pay the bills when out with woman??? no right? please let me treat later. haaiiiyyyaaaa... im kind of MALU la when everytime makan2 and orang lain yang bayar. feels like drop my waterface, am i ego? no, thats my style.
keep burrrrping right now, too fulled. nak solat bila kenyang dah reda, silap haribulan mau termuntah masa tunduk ruku' and sujud. kekekkkkkekkkekekkeee..
rasa macam dah lama tak call Tina kan, macam rindu laaaaa......

took this picture because need to send to George, ahaks.. Mike saja nak buat George jealous. merepek betul mereka2 ni.. i told my husband that i went to Alamanda with this guy, ffiiiuuuuhhh, nasib baik hubby i baik to allow me. orang2 tertentu je agaknya yang hubby i marah and jealous sangat. me and Mike only officemate, nothing more than that. I LOVE MY HUSBAND SO MUCH. cant afford to lose him. muaakkkkss..

No comments: