Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crack of P1i

feels very unlucky today. see the crack of my P1i, damn. seems so lost without cellphone with my prior number. i cant be contacted at all today! in DiGi lot10 for the whole day, bad! if im in the office i may use my extention/fix phone. everybody were looking for me and most of them were reached me via Edwin, he is my temporary operator for the time being. its lucky i can sms people use my broadband.. phhheeewwww...


so now, im using this phone which got TEMS software installed. no choice. kalau hilang, im gonna die, entah berapa puluh riban pulaklah kena ganti.

and include this picture, was taken at DiGi for MiP Success Story which to be presented to the management. MiP team both side, DiGi & Ericsson. ramai lagi actually tapi they are not around.

hopefully my phone can be fixed so soon. now, i realized how important that phone to me. once inserted my sim card in replacement phone, calls and sms keeps coming and also voice message. now, cant imagine myself without phone again. was so terrible. the lesson is, from now on i have to valued my P1i... even its just P1i which is quite outdated, but it such a precious thing to me, im not unemployment lady maaaa. means, i have to be available to be reached all the time. all the time?? hak hak, nak sangat kerja and attached to MNC (Multi National Company) kan, ambik ubat, padan muka aku.

No comments: