Monday, April 6, 2009

Hectic & Fatigue

last week were so hectic & fatique to me.
the whole day meeting @ DiGi Subang Hitech
and the rest of the day no lunch or break @ coffee area, even no time to go to washroom. break only for Zohor and 'quick' late Asar when reached home about 6.45pm.
during my 'period', was just sitting @ my workstation in front of my pc/laptop untill 6pm or 6.30pm. fatique and headache due to no break and rest.

straight way home once exhausted, safely home terus tergolek tak larat, macam nak pengsan. so tak laratlah masak dinner, prepared just a simple one, ada kangkung dalam fridge so buatlah nasi goreng kampung.
luckily last week, most of the day, hubby reached home quite late. which means, still got time to rest my mind before start to prepare dinner.

if im not mistaken, last 2 years ive received 1 email about someone passed away after sit too long in front of pc, 11 or 10 hours straight without break.
yes, thats not impossible. its really painfull especially neck and back part, also extremely headache.

unfortunately, even im very aware of that, sometimes there is some reason i couldnt resist and i have to. too many times my hubby and few colleague advised me but still remains the same. so the conclusion is, im so STUBBORN.
nothing i can do, urgent issue to get done keeps coming everyday.
also today, had discussion the whole morning on additional E1 to be completed........................................ i wish can go home earlier, rest and get some food, i skipped my breakfast and didnt take my lunch.

there is one and the only i can do, as below;
Ya Allah, sesungguhnya Kau maha berkuasa, Kau lindungilah aku dan berikanlah aku kesihatan yang berpanjangan.

- Edwin just left for DiGi, Reparenting meeting. im not going. so now, I NEED BREAK.
SOLAT ZOHOR.

No comments: