Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sincere Condolences

first of all,
my sincere condolences to my fav public figure, Dynas on the sad loss of her beloved baby, arwah Emma Malisa. ive read her blog just now, its ok Dynas.. just let them talk whatever they wanted to. no one could stop them. the most important u, your lovely hubby and family are always with u and always be on your side. Allah maha mengetahui kan. human is still human, spreading out bad rumors or gossip is a MUST for those kind of people. be strong babe, take it easy.
sabar banyak2, InsyaAllah ada hikmah disebalik dugaan ini. kita takkan mampu untuk puaskan hati semua orang sis. biar orang nak cakap apa, sebab diorang dah banyak sangat pahala agaknya thats why they are willing to nak buat dosa by spreading out untrue story. kekekkeekee :) anyway, wish u the best of luck in your future undertakings. the best lesson to be learned is experience of life. so i know u are affordable to handle it.

-my life as of today, 16th April 2009.
by 3.48pm i was home, so still got time to perform even late zohor due to our MiP meeting just short and sweet. not much issue to be discussed. most of WK17 activities to be carried out the following week due to network freeze. dah lama network tak freeze :)
ealier in the morning - 10am had CA-Core Meeting until 12.30noon, so we had lunch with our beloved customer, DiGi @ seafood restaurant nearby De Palma hotel Shah Alam. seems small gathering to celebrate final review of CA process and progress. hmmm... not bad milestone, GOOD.
I HAD RICE INSTEAD OF MY WHOLEMEAL BREAD :( ..... my diet for today GONE even had only 1/4 of rice but to me still much more than a slice of wholemeal bread.

it doesnt mean im too obsess of my weight but i just need my ideal shape before i attached (enggaged) to my hubby. just because of his jealousy, so he put on my weight. according to my hubby, no one will be attracked by me because im fat. OH MY GOD. that was so ridicolous. im not the kind of looking or playing around and i dont simply accept people to be my partner. i wont easily have special relation with a guy. but he wasnt trust any man around me. i reached 60kg and was 62kg before my wedding, DAMN!

every night he asked me for late dinner and i MUST eat, no excuses. but after a while, im totally his legal wife then he allowed me to keep slim and now im so happy. i can fit in my old one and collection of my dress. Alhamdulillah. beauty is important but one thing most, healthness. and also im not putting on big size shoe which means the size is quite small. so, how could them afford if im too big. tapak kaki i keciklah, saiz 6 je. saiz 7 only for fashionable shoes which design tajam2 depan. now, im comfortable with figure which is lesser than 58kg. even not as slim as previous but so comfy with it.
oooppppsss, ive been mumbling about my weight pulak. halllooooo, this is not beauty session ok and probably not an article for beautician. kekkekkkkekekeke..

nothing, just because reached home earlier today so its not busy and hectic day for me. so that, i may catch up those missed out news. reading online newspaper, visiting blog of my fav diva and updating some story in this new entry.

oh, today so happy because got reservation parking @ Lot 10 after few weeks parked my car @ Lot 30. my sensitive skin face is peeling and now its already more than a week because of too much sun exposion. too much ke? setakat walked from Lot 30 to Lot 10.. please be informed that my skin face sensitive to the beautiful sun. memang tak boleh kena panas sangat especially nowadays, cahaya matahari sekitar 10am-4pm is not really good for our skin. recovering now and hopefully its gonna be fine soon.

i was called by my ex-coursemate few minutes ago, Mardiani. she is getting married. congratz Mar. wish everything will be going smoothly. me and hubby will definitely attend ok. she reminded me twice not to go to her house, the ceremony will be held @ Dewan Tun Abd Razak. welcome to the club Mar, another 3 weeks to go. hoooyyeeeaayyyy 2x.

bad news, Edwin missplace some precious thing yesterday.. lost 4 unit of TEMS phone which might worth more than 90k. Ya ALLAH. i was speechless when he told me this morning before we enter the meeting room. he said... "im so unlucky today" and it was unexpected news. was so shocked! i keep thinking about the punishment. im sorry for him. hope he wont get the heavy one. he and Eric were having discussion yesterday morning @ level 3, when done he left those items in the quite room and went to Fikri's workstation for some issues. unfortunately he came down to level 1 and met me @ my workstation without myself seeing those TEMS phone with him. he just realized by end of business yesterday and it wasnt there already. lets pray for the good outcome.
im aware that TEMS phone is so expensive due to its high specs, that why when i keep it, huh.. i couldnt sleep well.

wifey to be, Ms Tina is not feeling well today. bad cough and period pain, no wonder she looks so weak and tired. lunch time tadi pun she just quiet, not as always. get well soon ok darling.
lets start thinking what to cook for dinner. got sms from hubby "miss u so much mummy sayang" and called me up "i just want to say, i love u. muah muah muah"...... he makes me fly :)
LOVE U TOO SO MUCH HONEY, im waiting u home dear.

No comments: