Tuesday, April 7, 2009

miss him so much

now, 10.12pm. my hubby still not home yet. these few days, he went to Seremban for work. and today before i left office, he called and asked me not to cook. he will be home quite late so dont need to prepare dinner. miss him so much even we both staying in one house, in the same room, take shower together everyday, watch tv together, sleep next to him every night.. ive been touched, hugged, kissed by him most of the time when we both home. keeps getting sms which saying he miss me, love me... but still miss him... love him.. much..
what if, i have to work outside, not for outstation just about few days or few weeks..but for 3 or 6 months job out of Malaysia. OMG! i cant imagine!
now, i love him much much more. more than yesterday, more than a month ago, more than a year ago...
my love seems deeper and stronger day by day....
daddy, we both will never be apart. InsyaAllah, thats what i pray for everyday..
i love u as much as u love me..

No comments: