Wednesday, April 29, 2009

looks like not really busy

Banyak betul rasa nak bercerita, as per entry title lah kan.. Yes, actually not really busy at this moment.
Cyberjaya office also looks so empty and quiet due to Ericsson Education currently hold 2 days training, and also got Ericsson Marketing Summit for international including abroad Ericsson staff. Malaslah nak membebel banyak2 so proceed to my point.
Something has happened today which was make me spoiled, there were a few incidences..

1) Silence does not mean stupid

its screwed! i really hate what has happened. totally agree with Tina opinion in her blog. its better keep quiet but know something rather than, keep talking but know nothing. i really dont understand these kind of people. owh, that was so ridiculous, terrible, awful and so on. intention to showing off turns to embarassing herself. its not wrong to be humble right, so keep arrogant away from your life because it may ruin others perception towards u. got serve! na'uzubillah..

2) Lancome

just got back from prayer room, see below. thats my Lancome, suddenly jatuh and jadi macam ni. damn! how careless i am. i have to get the refill but its quite expensive even just for refill. no choice, only can apply this brand on my skin face.


3) P1i fixed

yes, my P1i fixed and it cost me about RM350 (touchscreen + LCD). so, the lesson, more valued my handphone after this. makesure jangan accidently terpijak lagi :( ...... and some more, now starts comfortable using only 1 phone due to my 2nd phone (LG with Maxis no.) is used by my hubby, no longer with me. but for those people yang dapat sms maki from my husband, my apology and very sorry on his behalf. he doesnt like anyone disturb (is it real disturb?) his wife, so i can be reached/contacted via my celcom VIP number.


4) London

miss London very much, wish to be there again.


picswere captured last night outing, he manage to makes me smile always even plenty problems in my mind.

No comments: