Saturday, April 25, 2009

Erti Dekat Di Hati

sounds like channel 9 tagline kan..
but my point is about those people, my friends which actually called soulmate, its not only friend.. more than that. they are always there in my heart.. i need always take care of them even not working days.
sometimes, just no word to descride how precious they are in my life other than my family and my husband..
feels need to share everything with them, and im willing to do anything for them.
thanks guys for coming into my life...

Tina

Kak Liza
Bunny

Venes & Fara
one thing that they should know, no matter what, no matter how far distance, no matter how much time constraint... you are always close to me, and wish u are always feel the same way too..
ever after....
InsyaAllah.
cant afford to lose them.

No comments: