Thursday, April 16, 2009

posted it out

just few pictures of my hubby....





urrrrmmmmmmmmmm..... agak2nyalah kan, my beloved hubby ni bagi tak wife dia ni out for shopping this weekend due to my face condition still not recovered well yet.. :(

for sure dia takkan bagi.. i need to get something @ Padini; Cropped Vest (new arrival) RM119.
received Trend Book Spring Summer issue 09 from Padini recently, the vest picture as below.. nice right? :) & kemeja tu also nice, boleh beli sekali so can match it with that vest.

what should i do? yes, drink a lot of water, apply the moisturizer everytime.. once in an hour maybe, hmm.. what else, no air-cond usage at home for the time being (panaslah jawabnya, tapi rela ku berkorban kejap). those methods to prevent my peel skin condition still. wish it may recover soon before this weekend so that my lovely hubby will allow me to do some shopping this Sunday.
daddy..... may i...? bolehlahhhh.... bolehlahhh.. boleh ye. boleh ye.. pleasse...

No comments: