Saturday, April 11, 2009

Homesick

Homesick?? no, wasnt me! my sister Bella is the one, kekkkkkeekkeeke.. oooppss, just treating this as joke ok. regardless title..
me and hubby will be going hometown today to fetch my PIL for medical check-up @ HUKM this monday. im packing up now, especially for my husband. mine? no need, my house, my hometown so that everything mine is there.
missing my Ummi, adik2 so much. on our way hometown, will drop by somewhere to get KFC or McD and satay as ole-ole and small celebration for Janna birthday girl.
cant wait..
above picture is me and my beloved Ummi. Ummi, u such precious person that i have in my whole life. im here living in beautiful world of Allah and breathing well of the air from Allah today because of u. because of u Ummi, its all because of u...
thank you very very very much for all you have done.

No comments: