Monday, December 15, 2008

Culture

sebab bosan dalam discussion ni, decided to write.
when i was on my way here, carried laptop, projector, few documents... its hard to me nak scan my access card and open the door with those damn things i was carrying.
then got 1 english guy said "wait, wait lady. let me open for u"
i've been observing, normally orang luar yang lebih prihatin more than orang local.
hey, Malaysian. whats going on..??
it has happened to me once, to get access here, there is one rotating door we should enter with access card. so rotating door cuma ada dua so kalau orang ramai we have to Q.
i was running out of time, should wait for my turn pula.. then.. also one sweedish lady bagi laluan kat aku.

see how sweet of them. why dont our Malaysian be kind like them.
rotating door which i was referring to
anyway, im so simple.. MANA YANG ELOK AND BAIK KITA IKUT, CONTOHI.. MANA YANG BURUK JANGAN KITA IKUT.
tapi nowadays kalau kita tengok, budaya barat yang buruk tu yang ramai nak ikut. itu yang KEBEJATAN SOSIAL MAKIN MERUNCING.

sekian sudah coretan sore dari aku.

No comments: