Wednesday, December 10, 2008

For the 1st time

buat pertama kalinya setelah berkali kali...

i feel so stress of calls with regards office and work matters during my day off.
i really need and i wish i may have my own privacy which i can spend only with my hubby and family.
please dont take it as previous, im no longer single.
since this morning my phone keep ringing and few person keep calling due work issues.
im on leave today and also myself not feeling very well..
when can people understand?
i normally let them notify that ill be away for certain period but is it really away to me.
i cant even leave my laptop and broadband.
DAMN!! working working and working..

ok fine, i will do that. honestly. but give me 37k per month for my salary like what they pays those "mat & minah salih".. is it FAIR for local staff like us??????????

No comments: