Wednesday, December 17, 2008

hey sweetie...


such a nice guy kan, george... he such very nice friend. last time, attached with Ericsson, now ni dia kat U Mobile. and he will be leaving end of this year to Ericsson Indonesia. sedih..
gonna miss u dude..
masa kat E//, dia memang kawan yang sangat2 best. when im down or stress, he managed to make me laugh..
tomorrow, he will drop by here and fetch me for lunch. maybe for the last time.
dia dah pesan awal2 masa call tadi... 'see u tomorrow sweetie, dont cancel it ok'.


mamat ni pun georges jugak tapi georges lahdo, he such my brother.. banyak yang dia ajar aku. bagi semangat especially about work.
any problem, hes the person normally i was refer to. but he is no longer in Malaysia, even he is in Rome now, he still keep in touch with me. asking about my marriage life now. ahaks ;p so many things we share. he is good listener.
thats why actually its more comfortable working with them because diorang ni tak consider more to work, bukan macam orang lain especially "malay" yang more consider on personal orang lain.
bukan nak kutuk orang kita sendiri tapi itu hakikat, kalau tak percaya... find a mirror, look at yourself and muhasabah diri.
am i right? correct me if im wrong.
satu cara hidup yang kita perlu ubah kalau kita nak maju ke hadapan.
big thanks to double george for being nice and good friend to me.

No comments: